The following known issues are a condensed list of top player impacting bugs that the MTG Arena team is tracking.
Known issues list (updated March 22):
- Counter creation SFX can play improperly when opening the Examine view.
- Vault lights up at 100% progress, opens up at 100.1%.
- After a planeswalker dies from damage, other creatures that die can play the planeswalker's death VO.
- If you mulligan away an aftermath card, that exact card shows up as the card you scry after your mulligan, and it is scryed to the bottom, a non-functional copy of that card will show up in your hand. (Purely visual issue; the real copy is still in the deck).
- In examine view, cards that name other cards (e.g. Pillar of Origin) can show the wrong card name when you have multiple of them (mouse-over always shows the proper name).
- The battlefield reminder for ascend is missing an apostrophe.
- Intention lines persist after unselecting cards to discard.
- Some UI elements overlap in fullscreen on 4:3 aspect ratios.
- A soft-lock or game-halt is possible with extremely large life totals (3000+).
- There is no UI indicator when a player has new packs to open.
- When Rampaging Ferocidon is in play, there is no battlefield reminder (other than the card itself) that players are unable to gain life.
- Graveyard and exile zone cannot be browsed while looking at the top cards of a player's library.
- Mana is not auto-paid when there is an additional non-mana cost (such as discarding a card for Tormenting Voice).
If you run across any of these issues during your play, there is no need to submit a new bug.
If you run across a bug that is not current captured in the known issues list, you can submit that bug to us through support.wizards.com. You can also post it in the forums.
This thread is being locked to serve as a resource. We will continue to update this thread with new known issues about once every week and when new patches are released.